Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Personal Reflection #2 (Sartrapai S.)

I think this movie is good for passing time although I wouldn’t select it from the shelf if I have a choice. Comparing to Accepted (2006), this movie has more logic than its counter version. Also F.A.L.T.U has more elaborate detail than the American version. My favorite scenes so far are when Ritesh heard his father talking about useless good. I think this is a perfect metaphor for the theme. The second one is when his father accepted Ritesh choice. It is logical and touching.  However, I still prefer Accepted than this version. The movie has too many songs that I’d call it a musical. And I just feel that sometimes it is not necessary. It is distracting and annoying to some extent. I’d say the idea and logic are great, but production and the little details degrade them. 
       
 Sartrapai S.

No comments:

Post a Comment